Roger Summit Conference Sponsorship Nomination
This award provides US $1,000 and free conference registration to an AIIP member attending his or her first AIIP Annual Conference.
- Applicants must have been an AIIP member for at least two years and in business as an independent information professional for at least two years. Their business must be full time and represent the applicant’s primary source of income.
- Applicants must be attending their first AIIP Annual Conference.
- Applicants can nominate themselves.
Nominations and Award Process
Nominations are accepted via the application form on this page. Nominations are evaluated by a judging panel consisting of three AIIP members.
- The award will be forfeited if the winner is unable to attend the upcoming AIIP Conference. The winner will have 72 hours to indicate whether he/she will attend the conference. If s/he cannot attend, the award will be offered to the first runner-up.
- The Roger Summit Conference Sponsorship constitutes a considerable investment by AIIP. Each year's winner will be invited to voluntarily serve on an AIIP committee for a minimum of one year after receiving the scholarship.
- The cheque for US$1,000 will be presented at the AIIP Annual Conference.